My mum was not available to cook and my sister was not home.
So, that made me the only one responsible for lunch. However, much to my dismay, there were a severe limited choices of vegetables left in the fridge. As I was not in the mood to visit the market or eat out, I had to make do with whatever was left in the fridge.
Ta Da, all ready!
My Dad does not really favour the taste of brown rice so we reached a compromise by purchasing mixed brown rice.
|Ingredients all ready!|
1. 4 baby Indian Brinjals
2. Olive oil
3. 1/2 Carrot(chopped)
4. Vegetarian Chinese chilli paste
5. light/dark Soy sauce
6. 1 table spoon Fine Brown Sugar
7. 1 fresh chilli padi(sliced)
1.Heat the wok over medium-high flame, then add 2 table spoons of olive oil.
2.Add in chopped carrots and chilli padi, stir fry
3. Add brinjals, and stir fry
3. Add 2 spoonful of vegetarian chilli paste, and soy sauce.
4. Season with 1 table spoon of brown sugar and sprinkle in pepper
5. Continue to stir fry until ready to serve. Easy and quick recipe!
There you go! Easy and quick dishes to make, yet yummy!